Transform your eLearning with animated videos
At Omniplex, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We continually look for ways to enable our customers to create outstanding eLearning – and we’ve just taken that one step further by bringing Vyond to the UK.
Vyond (formerly known as GoAnimate) is an easy-to-use tool which allows developers to create beautiful, dynamic videos for eLearning courses. With features that go beyond moving text and images, Vyond creates character-driven stories that engage learners and deliver results.
Vyond already has over 12 million users worldwide, who have created over 22 million videos, so the impact of Vyond is clear. However, if you still need persuading, here are 5 things I love about Vyond:
- Easy-to-useI know almost every software platforms claims to be easy-to-use, but Vyond really is. I have no experience with video editing, but I’ve managed to create some really cool, short video animations. Plus, Vyond gives you a helpful tour when you first open the tool – providing a walk-through of all the key areas you need to create great animations.
- Fantastic resourcesAs well as the super-handy walk-through of the tool, Vyond has tonnes of handy resources to help you get to grips with the tool. From tips and tricks, through to on-demand webinars, these resources show you how to use Vyond from the most basic level, through to expert.
- CustomisationMy favourite part of Vyond is the extent at which you can customise your videos. You can customise every inch of your video, including colours, shapes and characters. How about making some characters that look like individuals in your organisation to heighten engagement from your learners?(Yes, I did add ‘myself’ to a video, I couldn’t resist!)
- Keyboard short cutsThe ease-of-use of Vyond is something that is mentioned, a lot. But that’s because it really is true. This is partly due to the availability of short cuts. The standard copy + paste short cut, or ‘back’ short cut works perfectly with Vyond – with additional short cuts such as Shift + → to add/remove scene to selection. You can see a full list of Vyond Studio shortcuts here.
- Community of like-minded developersWith all Vyond subscriptions, you receive access to Vyond Community. Vyond Community allows you to collaborate with your peers and browse dynamic discussion groups; enabling you to communicate with like-minded people and to grow your network.
We are so excited about our partnership with Vyond, and we know our customers will be too. If you’d like to get to know Vyond, download your free trial now.